Join Our Team
The following is a non-exhaustive criteria that relates to the job of a housekeeper, and it is consistent with the business needs of the facility. These are legitimate measures of the qualifications for a housekeeper, and are related to the functions that are essential to the job of a housekeeper.
- Ability to perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
- Genuine care for and interest in elderly and handicapped people.
- Ability to comply with the Patient Bill of Rights and the Employee Responsibilities.
- Clean building areas, including bathrooms and bedrooms, by scrubbing, mopping, buffing, polishing, dusting, and disinfecting.
- Restock supplies, including paper products and soap.
- Interact daily with residents, visitors and other staff.
Sitting: 0 – 1 hour in an 8 hours work shift.
Standing: 7-8 hours in an 8 hour work shift. Alternates frequently to walking.
Walking: 7-8 hours in an 8 hour work shift. Alternates frequently to standing.
Reliability, trustworthiness and consistency with regard to attendance is extremely important to this job. The ability to regularly and timely attend work, cooperative and politely work and deal with others, and to effectively multi-task and work in a stressful environment are also essential functions to this job.
STATEMENT: This position reports directly to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
APPLICANT DECLARATION: I have read the qualifications and requirements of the position of HOUSEKEEPER. I understand and certify that the foregoing is a non-exhaustive criteria that is consistent with the business needs of this facility and is a legitimate measure of the qualifications for a housekeeper; and relates to the functions that are essential to the job of a housekeeper. To the best of my knowledge, I believe that I can perform these duties.
You can apply online or upload your resume.