Everything you need to know
To Become a Resident
Become a Resident
Thank you for considering Glen Rose Nursing & Rehab Center for your rehabilitative and long-term care needs. We understand admitting a loved one into a nursing home is a difficult and stressful process. That is why we are here to help. Angela Ross is our admissions director and will guide you through the process.
Information and documents needed for admission:
- Proof of Medical Insurance
- Social Security Card
- Medicare and/or Medicaid Card
- Supplemental Insurance (if needed)
- Any and all medical insurance cards
- State Driver’s License or Photo ID Card
- Copies of any Directives
- Power of Attorney Documentation
- Guardianship Documents
- Living Will and/or DNR Documents
- Click here to submit the APPLICATION
At Glen Rose Nursing & Rehab we provide long term care, short term rehabilitation or rehab to home, and skilled memory care to those in need. We accept Medicaid and Medicaid Pending. We accept many most insurance and private payment. We encourage you to speak to Angela, our admissions director to learn how affordable Glen Rose Nursing & Rehab can be.
When is it time?
When is it time to consider moving into a “skilled nursing facility”? Here are some good indicators your senior adult is ready for long term care:
What to Bring from Home
Move-in day can be hectic. To help with your big day, we’ve compiles a List what you’ll need from home.
* all clothing articles should be washed, clearly labeled with the resident’s name in permanent ink. Other personal items should be marked or engraved for identification. We advise residents do not keep valuable jewelry or large amounts of cash in their room.
- Pants/shorts (elastic waists and easy closure)
- Underwear (1-week supply)
- Socks (1-week supply)
- Jogging/sweat suits
- Pajamas/night gown
- Electric Razor
- Although we provide these items, you may wish to bring your own personal brands.
- Flat with nonskid soles
- Reminder of Home:
- Bedside clock
- Hobby items
- Postcards/stationery/address book/stamps
- Hearing aid(s) and batteries
- Dentures & denture supplies (if needed)
- Cell Phone with charger
- Special blanket or pillow
- A special piece of artwork for the wall
- Books or puzzles